At Wren we aim to remove as much of the stress and hassle from having works done to your property by acting as project manager and contract administrator.
We will be the principle point of contact for all contractors, professionals and the client during the works, as well as handling any issues that may arise, leaving you to relax and enjoy the finished product.
This will ease the process of having works done and give peace of mind so that the client can carry on with their lives as normally as possible.
Typical projects that we would get involved with: –
- Roof replacement, either flat or pitched roofs of all types, to meet Building Regulations.
- External refurbishment, painting or timber and stone elements and associated repairs.
- Internal refurbishment, complete internal refurb, including services, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Extensions, to meet Building Regulations approval.
- Loft Extensions, to meet Building Regulations approval.
Each project is different and therefore our services differ but some of the things we typically get involved with are below.
What we do: –
- Assessment of project and its feasibility.
- Design work in consultation with appointed architectural services if necessary.
- Handle any Building Control applications if needed.
- Advising of Statutory Obligations in relation to Party Wall and Health & Safety.
- Instructing and liaising with specialist consultants such as Structural Engineers.
- Preparation of specification for tendering purposes.
- Tender Analysis, following tendering process with suitable contractors.
- Oversee the works including, site meetings and consultation with contractor.
- Contract Administration including Interim and Final Payment Certificates.
- Final Inspection following rectification period.
If you are planning a project and would like to book a site meeting to discuss it with us and so we can explain our services, please either email us or call.